Paid Marketing Specialist
At CI, we are a high growth company and we are looking for driven, results-oriented, and divergent thinkers to help us achieve our goals. We are hiring a Paid Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team!
We are looking for someone to dive head first into our campaigns and paid channels to drive demand and grow our pipeline. You have the ability to jump into the details of the campaigns, the landing pages and channels, and must also be able to strategize and roll-up your sleeves to execute.
The Canadian Institute (CI) is devoted to providing the business intelligence that decision makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world. American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in Toronto, CI has grown to produce more than 140 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.
- Build inbound lead generation programs using multiple channels including email, direct mail, and events
- Oversee demand generation reporting and analysis, including conversion metrics and campaign performance
- Create, analyze and optimize landing page conversion performance to increase lead volumes
- Run and optimize paid advertising channels, including evaluating and testing new channels including outside-of-the box program ideas
- Work with marketing and product to develop messaging, positioning and outreach tactics that engage prospects in new ways
- Discover new marketing opportunities by performing market analysis
- Love taking things from ideation to execution – this role will have the opportunity to operate strategically, but will also be responsible for the building and execution of growth programs
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience with 1-2+ years focused on demand gen, growth, or marketing operations or related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to embrace change and adapt to shifting priorities (agile mindset)
- Experience implementing demand generation programs
- Metrics driven and passionate about using data to increase performance of marketing programs (Google Analytics)
- Experience partnering with internal teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver programs that resonate deeply with customers along the buyer’s journey
- Superior project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
The C5 Group of companies consisting of The Canadian Institute (CI) and American Conference Institute (ACI) values the diversity (all the ways in which we are different) of our colleagues. As an equal opportunity employer, we promote this diversity and ensure that persons are recruited, hired, assigned, and promoted without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, veteran’s status, age, gender identity, disability, familial status, pregnancy, or any other trait protected by law.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] (please include your salary requirements)
No Phone Calls Please. Only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted. American Conference Institute is part of an international group of companies with offices in Canada and Europe and is an equal opportunity employer.
Remote (Toronto, Canada)
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected]