As Marketing Manager, you will report to the Associate Director of Marketing and will be responsible for developing and implementing direct marketing strategies and campaigns designed to promote our conferences. The Marketing Manager is accountable for the strategic development and successful execution of all conference direct marketing programs. The Marketing Manager is focused on the marketing strategy for the conference and is supported by the Marketing Coordinators on the tactical requirements.
- Create, develop, execute and monitor all marketing activities, strategies and plans for each conference.
- Research and analyze marketplace, database information, past conference performance and recommend appropriate marketing strategy for each conference – including channels, media mix, target markets, list rentals, partnerships, and competitive events.
- Evaluate response rates by all channels and make recommendations on how to effectively target assigned market.
- Develop CRM strategies for DM, web, email and sales.
- Develop, track and manage marketing budget according to plan.
- Develop creative brief and direct design of conference materials that support the marketing strategy and the brand of The C5 Group.
- Develop marketing partnerships with key industry publications & associations to reach new audiences for each conference.
- Develop the overall social media and digital strategy.
- Liaise with external partners such as print and mail house, media partners and others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing integrated marketing strategies.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Working knowledge and experience with a CRM tool.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to manage cross functional expectations.
- Ability to think both analytically and strategically.
- Understanding of key marketing analytics including conversion rates and optimization.
- Experience with management of marketing budget.
- Flexible, creative thinker open to new ideas and changing priorities within a fast-paced organization.
Toronto, ON (near Bay and Bloor)
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected]