The C5 Group of companies consisting of The Canadian Institute (CI) and American Conference Institute (ACI) is looking for an energetic, experienced marketing professional. This role will be responsible for the marketing strategy, analysis, and campaign execution of conferences. The ideal candidate will be both analytical and creative and have the ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a timely manner.
The Canadian Institute (CI) is devoted to providing the business intelligence that decision makers need to respond to challenges both here in Canada, and around the world. The Canadian Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in Toronto, CI has grown to produce more than 140 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.
American Conference Institute (ACI) is devoted to providing the business intelligence that decision makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world. American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in New York City, ACI has grown to produce more than 140 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.
Responsible for the development, planning, budgeting and implementation of integrated business-to-business marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be both analytical and creative and have the ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Define and execute the overall marketing strategy per event.
- Define the target audience and determine the most effective way to target and reach.
- Design and execute the overall lead generation campaign by testing various offers to maximize the acquisition of targeted leads.
- Plan and manage execution of integrated marketing campaign inclusive of email marketing, social media, digital advertising, SEO/SEM, PPC and partnerships.
- Manage marketing spend budget to ensure maximization of ROI.
- Conduct ongoing competitive market and industry analysis.
- Assess current and prospective customer retention and acquisition strategies.
- Work with internal design/web team to develop conference marketing creative pieces including digital materials.
- Work directly with external suppliers such as digital agencies, email marketing providers, media outlets.
- Track and evaluate marketing performance to ensure campaign goals are achieved and make recommendations on improvements to meet objectives.
- Demonstrate marked passion, enthusiasm and innovation for the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a business-related discipline.
- Three+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience in SEO/SEM, PPC, social media, email marketing, digital ad displays, retargeting.
- Solid numeric abilities and experience with quantitative analysis.
- Self-starter with proven record of completing work independently within established deadlines.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented problem-solver who can quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Effective interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Excellent computer skills (including MS Word, Excel and CRM experience)
- Standard office environment and working hours
- Remote home-office(temporary)
- Packing and Lifting heavy boxes for conference preparation.
The C5 Group of companies consisting of The Canadian Institute(CI) and American Conference Institute (ACI) values the diversity (all the ways in which we are different) of our colleagues. As an equal opportunity employer, we promote this diversity and ensure that persons are recruited, hired, assigned, and promoted without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, veteran’s status, age, gender identity, disability, familial status, pregnancy, or any other trait protected by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] (please include your salary requirements)
No Phone Calls Please. Only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted. American Conference Institute is part of an international group of companies with offices in Canada and Europe and is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected]