Junior Graphic Designer
CI is hiring for a talented and enthusiastic graphic designer. The primary role and responsibility of the Junior Graphic Designer will be is to edit and update existing designs, as well as to design various direct marketing projects from concept to final piece for our global conferences and programs. This department supports over 140+ conferences held domestically and internationally by C5 Group Inc. The position will report to Graphic Design Team Lead and will be a critical, contributing team member working closely with the Marketing, Production & Sponsorship departments to support the successful event delivery.
The Canadian Institute (CI) is devoted to providing the business intelligence that decision makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world. The Canadian Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in Toronto, CI has grown to produce more than 140 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.
- Design/edit various direct marketing material from concept to final piece, digital and print
- Organize and manage all assigned projects from conception to final piece
- Manage internal clients; marketing, production, sponsorship, etc. to analyze project requirements and take direction from internal clients to their creative expectations
- Other responsibilities based on business need
- Experience with typography, editorial layouts, InDesign styles
- Experience with photo editing or illustration
- Experience with video production and editing
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work within a team amid tight deadlines
- Able to work well independently while multi-tasking with various projects
- Basic knowledge of web design
- On top of the latest graphic design trends
- At least 1-2 years graphic design experience
- Advance knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Degree or diploma in graphic design or related field
The C5 Group of companies consisting of The Canadian Institute (CI) and American Conference Institute (ACI) values the diversity (all the ways in which we are different) of our colleagues. As an equal opportunity employer, we promote this diversity and ensure that persons are recruited, hired, assigned, and promoted without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, veteran’s status, age, gender identity, disability, familial status, pregnancy, or any other trait protected by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] (please include your salary requirements)
No Phone Calls Please. Only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted. American Conference Institute is part of an international group of companies with offices in Canada and Europe and is an equal opportunity employer.
Remote (Toronto, Canada)
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected]