C5 Group Inc. comprises of The Canadian Institute in Toronto, American Conference Institute in New York, and C5 Communications in London, UK. We have produced events catered to the continuing development of senior level executives across North and South America, Western, Central and Eastern Europe and Asia for the past 30 years.
Our in-house graphic design studio creates collateral for over 250 uniquely branded global events every year. The exposure of the work created is unmatched, and the experience gained from designing for this wide variety of markets is invaluable.
- Edit existing design; such as updating copy, visuals, logos but maintaining a clean professional layout
- Design various direct marketing projects from concept to final piece including: brochures, advertisements, postcards, flyers, websites/emails and/or website/email elements
- Organize and manage all assigned projects from conception to final piece
- Manage internal clients; marketing, production, sponsorship, by telephone, email or in person, to analyze project requirements and take direction from internal clients to meet to their creative expectations
- Liaise with our outside printers in Canada, the U.S. and the UK; prepare files for our printers and check and approve PDF proofs
- Other responsibilities based on business need
- Extremely detail and results oriented
- Proficient with typography/editorial and design layouts, both in web and print (Photoshop / InDesign styles)
- Good understanding of branding and direct marketing techniques and principles
- Excellent time management skills
- Client-service focused
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while Multi-tasking different branded projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to all levels both within and outside the organization are essential
- Graphic Design diploma from a recognized design institute is an asset
- 2-3 years professional experience as a Graphic Designer is an asset – (3-5 years preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
Toronto, ON (near Bay and Bloor)
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected]