Events Marketing Manager
We are seeking a passionate and results-driven Events Marketing Manager to join our team and lead our partnership programs.
The Canadian Institute (CI) is devoted to providing the business intelligence that decision makers need to respond to challenges both here in Canada, and around the world. The Canadian Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in Toronto, CI has grown to produce more than 140 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.
- Marketing Strategy: Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans for each conference, including digital marketing, content marketing, email campaigns, social media, SEO, sponsorship marketing and other promotional initiatives.
- Audience Acquisition: Identify and target key audience segments to increase conference attendance, focusing on attracting industry professionals, decision-makers, and thought leaders.
- Branding and Positioning: Work with the creative team and headquarters to ensure consistent branding and messaging across all marketing materials.
- Content Creation: Oversee the creation of compelling marketing content, including event websites, promotional videos, brochures, and social media posts, to effectively communicate the value of attending our conferences.
- Reporting: Collaborate to develop, maintain and distribute regular reporting of marketing KPIs and event results to internal and client stakeholders.
- Digital Marketing: Drive digital marketing campaigns through various channels, maximizing online visibility and engagement, and leveraging analytics to optimize campaign performance.
- Partnerships and Collaborations: Collaborate with strategic partners, sponsors, and media outlets to amplify conference reach and promote our events to their networks.
- Budget Management: Manage marketing budgets effectively, allocating resources efficiently to achieve the best possible return on investment.
- Post-Event Evaluation: Conduct post-event analysis to assess the success of marketing initiatives, identify areas for improvement, and generate insights for future conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in conference marketing or event marketing, with a successful track record of driving event attendance and achieving marketing goals.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, social media platforms, and email marketing best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling marketing messages and engaging content.
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative marketing strategies and solutions.
- Analytical mindset, proficient in using marketing analytics tools to measure and optimize campaign performance.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong customer service skills, client relationship focused.
If you are a motivated, results-oriented marketing professional with a passion for events and partnership programs, we would love to hear from you. Apply now with your updated resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and achievements.
The C5 Group of companies consisting of The Canadian Institute(CI) and American Conference Institute (ACI) values the diversity (all the ways in which we are different) of our colleagues. As an equal opportunity employer, we promote this diversity and ensure that persons are recruited, hired, assigned, and promoted without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, veteran’s status, age, gender identity, disability, familial status, pregnancy, or any other trait protected by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] (please include your salary requirements)
No Phone Calls Please. Only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted. American Conference Institute is part of an international group of companies with offices in the US and Canada and is an equal opportunity employer.
Remote (Canada or US Based)
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected]