Delegate Sales Representative
If you have a passion for sales and are self-motivated, this sales role is perfect for you. This is a great opportunity to earn a competitive salary with benefits and uncapped commission potential.
Your primary role as an Delegate Sales Representative will be to secure senior level delegates for our conference portfolio. You will work with our industry producers, marketers and production leaders to understand the conference and target market, and build the value proposition to successfully drive paid sales.
The Canadian Institute (CI) is devoted to providing the business intelligence that decision makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world. American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in Toronto, CI has grown to produce more than 140 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.
American Conference Institute is part of a global organization with offices in the US and Canada, that provides conferences around the world. We are looking for an energetic, driven, result-oriented sales representative to contribute as a highly motivated Delegate Sales Representative.
- Sell across portfolio of events;
- Manage all sales calls with a professional and consistent sales process that integrates the key tenets of successful phone selling;
- Provide important and timely information from the customers/industry for assigned events to the producer and marketing groups at ACI to help generate growth and take advantage of untapped opportunities;
- Monitor sales data and trends to identify group sales opportunities and minimize attrition of former group sales;
- Manage all aspects of event sales process through ACT including pipeline management, notes, and updating account records;
- To represent ACI at all times, through both verbal and written communication;
- To develop an acute understanding and general awareness of the brand and the market in which it operates;
- Maintain a minimum of 80 dials per day;
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal, with 3-5 years of experience calling senior level executives;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with a proven track record of consistently achieving revenue targets;
- A quick learner with intellectual curiosity with the ability to understand different markets and subject matter quickly;
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks and deadlines, as well as keep accurate records;
- A go‐getter with the ability to work in a very autonomous environment.
The C5 Group of companies consisting of The Canadian Institute(CI) and American Conference Institute (ACI) values the diversity (all the ways in which we are different) of our colleagues. As an equal opportunity employer, we promote this diversity and ensure that persons are recruited, hired, assigned, and promoted without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, veteran’s status, age, gender identity, disability, familial status, pregnancy, or any other trait protected by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] (please include your salary requirements)
No Phone Calls Please. Only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted. American Conference Institute is part of an international group of companies with offices in the US and Canada and is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected]