Data Services Representative
This role requires a passionate and detail-oriented individual who will be part of the Data Services team. The Data Services Representative, Special Projects will be responsible for building and maintaining a database of contacts with special focus on obtaining opt-in permissions on key data segments.
- Validate existing data records and obtain email opt-ins through outbound calling and personal email follow up.
- Work strategically with Manager and Team to complete assignments and ensure data optimization, cleanliness and accuracy.
- Enter data records adhering to data structure and data standards.
- Provide regular updates and feedback on assigned projects to Management.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Manager or Associate Marketing Director.
- Confident communicator with strong listening skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Finds creative approaches to effectively meet department objectives.
- Multi-tasking ability and strong time management skills.
- Minimum education; Grade 12 diploma
- Minimum 1-year Call Centre experience is an asset
- Strong knowledge of Excel, databases as well as other MS office products and internet search engines
- Knowledge of information systems and technologies that support effective Call Centre procedures is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of MS office products and internet search engines.
Toronto, ON (near Bay and Bloor)
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected]