Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the full sales lifecycle for conferences and other events, and demonstrates an ability to thrive and be excited by the entire process from lead prospecting and closing all the way through to managing accounts.
The Business Development Manager will be relied upon to develop an acute understanding and general awareness of each market to creatively customize solutions to match clients’ needs, address pain points, and foster relationships. Successful Business Development Managers must not only be results oriented, but also possess organizational skills as other duties may include creating sales plans, forecasting, reporting, and administration.
- Understands and be able to effectively articulate the motivation to each event they are managing & selling;
- Maintains and grows pipelines;
- Ability to Cold Call;
- Ability to understand how to effectively lead source;
- Demonstrates the ability to close and maintain high priced sales;
- Manages clients effectively.
- Other responsibilities based on business need.
- Education 4-year college/university degree or more;
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years with business to business sales experience or recent graduate in sales;
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets;
- Professionalism in and outside the office;
- Demonstrate the ability to work autonomously;
- Knowledge of the Conference/Events Industry is an asset;
- Ability and willingness to travel (10-25% travel).
Toronto, ON (near Bay and Bloor)
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected]