Elevate your profile and become one of the valued speakers at this industry event!
We are accepting proposals and recommendations for individuals who will bring practical and relevant insight to share for our 2019 event. We are currently interested in formats including keynotes, discussion groups, case studies, panels and workshops, on topics including:
- Latest trends for current generation workforce accommodation
- Cost efficiencies for remote accommodation construction
- New tools and technologies for logistics and cost management
- Meeting regulatory requirements for camps and remote lodging
- Water, wastewater, disposal solutions and energy efficiency techniques
- Workforce accommodation development in collaboration with local communities
- Maintenance strategies to extend the lifespan of the asset
- Managing health, safety and security issues for remote accommodation
- Transporting and mobilizing workers and equipment to site
- Managing the permitting and approvals process for temporary housing
Proposals which align with our delegates’ interest will be contacted during the production phase. Please note that if we do not contact you for this year’s event, we will keep your submission in mind for future events.
Please submit your proposal to Denise Korol at [email protected].