Your Concise Guide to Superior and Effective Public Procurement Strategies!
Government procurement professionals are faced with increasing pressure to deliver greater value for money. With combined Canadian federal, provincial and municipal spending totaling more than $750 billion per year, increasing the value attained from public procurement is more important than ever. In one content-rich day at The Canadian Institute’s Business and Operations Guide to Public Procurement program, you will come away with solid strategies to reduce your procurement risks and improve your organization’s internal performance.
Our seasoned government, industry and legal expert speaker faculty will share critical insights and provide solid guidance to revitalize the way you do business.
Gain practical strategies on cornerstone procurement topics, including:
- Leveraging opportunities under key foreign trade agreements, particularly CETA
- Best practices in collaborative procurement
- Transforming procurement organizations from being compliance driven to strategically driven to provide greater value
- Lessons learned from public-private partnerships
- Streamlining processes and reducing procurement cycle times
- And much more!
As an added bonus, participate in the timely pre-forum Webshop to learn the intricacies
of CETA from the comfort of your office, and have time to prepare your additional questions leading up to the conference.
PLUS! Take part in our interactive, full-day Step-by-Step Master Classes:
Register Now! Secure your place at our Public Procurement event to sharpen your procurement skills by calling 1-877-927-7936, by fax at 1-877-927-1563 or online.