What will drive future development in BC and how will it impact your organization?
This year’s program will showcase:
- What will a potentially new leader at the reins in Ottawa mean for BC’s
power sector? From clean energy to LNG, the political parties have made
a variety of pledges about the direction of the energy and power sectors in
Canada. Be prepared for a changing environment.
- What’s in the cards for BC’s IPPs — both home and abroad? The province’s
independent power producers are strategizing about the future and searching
for new business opportunities. What are the options and avenues available
and worth exploring?
- Stakeholders are awaiting movement on much-touted LNG projects and
news of how it will affect power requirements, construction needs and labour
opportunities. How will key investment decisions on LNG plants and pipelines
affect BC Hydro, power and renewables?
- Power players in the province need to know about construction progress
and continuing legal challenges to BC Hydro’s Site C initiative. How is the
- The re-engineering of relationships between First Nations and industry
following the Tsilhqot’in case will play a signifi cant role in the potential success
of the power industry in BC. What do companies need to know as they make
plans for future projects?
Join us on January 25–26, 2016 in Vancouver by calling 1-877-927-7936
or booking online