All eyes are on BC as the race to satisfy the
lucrative Asian demand for LNG heats up.
The exportation of the province’s abundant natural gas reserves could very well guarantee decades of impressive and unparalleled economic prosperity. British Columbia’s direct access to the Pacific coast does indeed make it a serious contender. However, a number of critical challenges must be solved immediately if the province is to become a truly global LNG leader.
CI Energy Group’s 17th Annual BC Natural Gas Symposium, the most celebrated event of its kind, gathers together an unmatched roster of top experts, government officials, First Nations communities and key industry players for candid discussions and up-to-the-minute details, equipping you with all of the information you need to make strategic business decisions and thrive in this rapidly expanding market.
Attend this event and walk away with the connections & insight to inform your business’s strategic direction in the natural gas & LNG landscape. Get up to speed on:
- Where BC’s ranks with respect to global competition for LNG exportation
- Critical project updates on all of the province’s proposed LNG terminals
- How BC’s upstream communities need to prepare for a boom in natural
- The most likely LNG pricing scenario that will satisfy BC and Asia
- What pipeline infrastructure will look like between now and the end of
- The specific considerations for LNG development and infrastructure
requirements on First Nations land
- The province’s environmental regulatory regime and preparing for
- Current and future labor requirements to support the development
of natural gas in BC
You simply cannot afford to miss this unique opportunity to join your peers and competitors and delve into the latest projects, policies and developments that will shape the future of BC’s natural gas industry, and the province itself for years to come.