In-Depth Workshop – Developing a Collaborative Approach to Getting Projects Off the Ground
- New methods to attract investment in the North, including new partners and investors beyond the Federal government
- The drive for regulatory improvements / regulatory certainty for Canadian Arctic oil and gas
- What are the views from industry on where the focus and efforts should be to drive regulatory improvement and certainty?
- Assessing the relationship between industry, service companies and Indigenous communities to encourage long-term development
- Options and practical strategies that would enable Indigenous investment and involvement in future northern energy projects