In-Depth Workshop – Developing a Collaborative Approach to Getting Projects Off the Ground
DM Cultural Services Ltd.
President, Dunne Za Economic Development Corp
West Moberly First Nation
former Federal Coordinator, Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Projects
University of Alaska Anchorage
- New methods to attract investment in the North, including new partners and investors beyond the Federal government
- The drive for regulatory improvements / regulatory certainty for Canadian Arctic oil and gas
- What are the views from industry on where the focus and efforts should be to drive regulatory improvement and certainty?
- Assessing the relationship between industry, service companies and Indigenous communities to encourage long-term development
- Options and practical strategies that would enable Indigenous investment and involvement in future northern energy projects