Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium
October 2020Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
The 20th Annual Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium took place October 2020 in a virtual format. See a snapshot of the event below and purchase the on-demand recordings to watch at your convenience.
Conference highlights included:
- Assessing Canada’s future in evolving global Arctic oil and gas markets
- Advancements in roads, rails, ports and telecommunications supporting current and future projects
- Planning for climate change and the impacts on northern development
- Using beneficial models for Indigenous communities in oil and gas activities
- Responding to Bill C69 and calculating the significance for industry
- Exploring new plans and priorities for Canada’s Northern Territories
- Highlighting emerging developments in alternative energy and LNG for local needs