Managing Risk Remotely: Strategies for AML Compliance under COVID-19 Conditions
Complimentary Webinar Highlights:
From the comfort of your home office, join two leading voices in AML for a discussion about how COVID-19 conditions are impacting operational imperatives and what you can do about it. They will share perspectives and insights on regulatory guidance, what you should be watching out for now, how to help your team adapt and the future of AML as a result of these changes.
Join to strategize and leverage best practices to fight financial crime during this unprecedented time.
- Examining FINTRAC guidance on meeting obligations during the pandemic: What organizations need to know about tracking delays
- How to align your organization’s risk-based approach and better manage resources
- Exploring opportunities to leverage digital ID
- Typologies to watch for during the pandemic
- Fighting fraud: How to detect and deter emerging schemes
- Stay connected: leveraging your network and online platforms to troubleshoot
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
Recording the webinar either by audio or videotape is not permitted without prior express written consent of The Canadian Institute. Speaker permission must be obtained for use of presentation content in news coverage/articles.
By downloading this recording, you agree to our Terms of Service.
The Canadian Institute
1329 Bay Street 3rd Floor
Toronto, Ontario M5R 2C4