Special Focus on AML Analytics and Technology Part I
AML Model Management: How to Improve Monitoring and Meet Regulator Expectations through Testing and Advancing Technology
Senior Manager, AML Model Management
SVP, Quantitative Analysis and Modeling Group Manager
- Key considerations when testing and tuning
- How to measure and report model accuracy, including both false positives and false negatives
- How adjust models to account for behavioral changes during the pandemic
- Understanding how to read data and remedy deficiencies
- Practical examples of how to turn data into valuable AML insights
- Overcoming challenges to integrating and using advancing technologies such as AI and machine learning
- Best practices for training
- The need to test for false negatives
- The relationship between testing and human subjectivity
- Determining when to tune vs. redesign a model?
- What is the role of model monitoring and how can it be done effectively?
- How to ensure your models are OSFI compliant