The fundamentals of AML
Ensure that you understand the core components of a successful AML and ATF regime, and your obligations and responsibilities. Angela Chartrand and Jennifer Fiddian-Green will help you ensure the success of your compliance program in this in-depth, interactive workshop.
- The essential principles of AML and ATF risk management and compliance
- What are the key aspects of the regulatory framework?
- The essential legislation and regulations – The Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act – PCMLTFA
- The roles of OSFI and FINTRAC
- Your obligations and the penalties for non-compliance
- The role and responsibilities of a CAMLO
- Understanding how to effectively utilize a risk-based approach
- Defining your organization’s risk appetite and the procedures to support it