Examination preparedness – Are you ready for the risk-based compliance regime?
AVP Global AML, North American Direct Channels
TD Bank Group
Alterna Financial Group, Ottawa
Risk-based copmliance has changed how organizations approach AML and risk management initiatives. Caitlin Riddolls and David Chesworth will lead this enlightening exploration of how risk-based and more holistic thinking will affect you.
- Joint OSFI and FINTRAC exams
- Anticipating new regulatory expectations
- Getting ready for internal audits and external examinations
- Customer risk rating – how to assess and articulate the risk profile of customers, products, and business lines to make sure your controls are effectively addressing these risks
- Justifying decisions that appear inconsistent – documenting the reasons for specific risk-based decisions – document, document, document, and then document again
- Alignment of all lines of business for risk and demarketing considerations