Preparing for the implementing regulations under Bill C-31 – The key issues your organization will need to address in order to maintain compliance
The regulations implementing much of Bill C-31 will impact your organization’s AML/ATF program. Find out how Bill C-31 will affect you and your compliance program.
- The new requirement for foreign MSBs providing services to customers in Canada to comply with Canadian AML regulations and register with FINTRAC
- Defining domestic Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- Who is a high risk PEP?
- Who can reasonably be known to be a close associate?
- What is involved in EDD where an individual is identified as a high-risk domestic PEP
- The impact of enterprise-wide information sharing on your AML policy