Converge with thought leaders, regulators, and your peers at the 14th Annual Anti-Money Laundering Forum. Examine best practices, and learn how regulatory developments and current trends will affect your compliance plan.
Over the last 13 years, The Canadian Institute’s Anti-Money Laundering Forum has established itself as Canada’s premier Anti-Money Laundering event. Join your peers from across the spectrum of reporting entities to network and share insights about what’s in store for AML in the coming year.
Bill C-31 and OSFI’s guideline B-8 are changing the shape of AML regulation. With the adoption of the risk-based approach to AML compliance, it is essential to get up to speed with what this will mean for your organization. Take this opportunity to interact with OSFI and FINTRAC to clarify any questions you may have about the regime.
Practical advice and real-world examples will help guide you through leading edge developments in digital financial services and risk-based AML compliance.
This year’s program will include:
- An afternoon with the regulators – a panel discussion and Q&A with FINTRAC and OSFI
- The global AML outlook and its national impact from KPMG
- How to determine your organization’s risk tolerance and build a consistent AML policy
- Assessment of your current and future beneficial ownership tracing obligations
- A special presentation from The Office of The Privacy Commissioner
- Building a compliance regime for reporting entities of all sizes
- FINTRAC proceedings and appeals – your options if you are found non-compliant
And much more!
Join our pre-conference workshops on The Fundamentals of AML, and Examination Preparedness
Reserve your space today. Call 1-877-927-7936, email us, or register online.