RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS ON CORPORATE PPA'S
Part 2: How Corporate PPAs are Driving Economic Growth – CASE STUDY DEEP DIVE
How Amazon, Labatt’s, Shell, RBC and other Major Players are Structuring their Corporate PPAs – Responding to the Renewable Electricity Act
Manager Energy Origination and Development
Director, Energy Marketing & Origination
Director, Commercial Management & Carbon Technologies
A close look at corporate deals in renewable energy power projects and what this means for Alberta’s power sector, contribution to the economy, job creation and decarbonizing the grid.
- Assessing customer response from projects already in development
- What is the impact on customers and shareholders?
- Update on commercial operations, timelines, construction
- Update on the BluEarth Renewables Hand Hills Wind Project and their PPA with Shell
- The latest on TC Energy’s role in the Claresholm solar farm
- Update on Capital Power’s Enchant solar project