Don’t miss your opportunity to collaborate with the key participants who are charting the course for Alberta’s power industry.
Get-up-to speed on the new regulations, policies and programs, as Alberta works through the changes required to meet electricity demand and achieve a reliable supply, at a reasonable cost.
5 More Reasons To Attend
- Hear from top organizations including Capital Power, ENMAX, ATCO, First Nations Power Authority, Canadian Electricity Association, EPRI, Electric Reliability Council of Texas and many more
- Learn about new policies, strategies and the latest plans for Alberta’s power sector
- Gain insight on electricity pricing and the potential for reliable supply at a reasonable price
- Discover how other jurisdictions have responded to the challenges of capacity versus energy only markets
- Network with a cross-section of key players from generation, transmission, utilities, regulators, and industry associations across Alberta and beyond