Delve into critical legal and regulatory developments affecting your company’s ability to attract and bolster a dynamic customer base. This is the ‘go-to’ legal event for advertising and marketing professionals.
Ferrero Canada Ltd (Toronto, ON)
Director, Legal Counsel, Law Department, Content
Chief Legal and Policy Officer
Deputy Director, National Advertising Division
BBB National Programs
Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada
Why You Should Attend
Join your colleagues and peers this January for Canada’s most comprehensive Advertising and Marketing Law conference where you will engage in thought provoking discussions focused to help you:
- MANAGING successful and compliant social media campaigns
- UNDERSTANDING the essentials of advertising claims substantiation in Canada
- EVALUATING structure function vs. health claims in the age of COVID-19
- DECIPHERING new considerations in compliantly executing promotional contests and sweepstakes under the competition act
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
Understand how the digital age continues to rapidly shift the advertising and marketing law landscape. From evolving privacy and consumer protection concerns to new challenges in advertising and marketing practices. This program will equip you with the tool kit you need to handle Canada’s evolving mix of rules and regulations.
This is Canada’s most comprehensive Advertising and Marketing Law conference where leading legal practitioners and top industry experts will provide you with solutions to your most complex challenges.
This 2-day conference program can be applied towards 8 of the 9 substantive hours of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as required by the Law Society of Ontario. Members will also receive an additional 3 substantive hours for Workshop A and 3 professionalism hours for Workshop B. Learn More
Advertising Claims 101 – Your Guide to the Essentials of Advertising Claims Substantiation in Canada
Jan 17 • 9:00am—12:00pm
WHO YOU WILL MEET
- In-House Counsel from all industries and Law firm Attorneys with practices in
- Marketing & Advertising
- Law Clerks & Paralegals servicing advertising and marketing practices
- Government and commission lawyers
- Privacy Officers, CASL Compliance Officers
- Directors, CEOs, VPs, and Managers of:
- Public or Consumer Relations
- Online/Social Media
Great new topics!
The conference provided a great overall summary of the key trends and issues as it relates to Canadian (and US) advertising and marketing.