Join us for 2 days of thought-provoking discussions shaping the law, policy and proceedings of the Canadian advertising and marketing landscape.
Legal Director, Marketing & Sales
Molson Coors Beverage Company
Harris + Co
GOVERNMENT REGULATORS AND SELF-REGULATORY BODIES
Deputy Commissioner of Competition
Competition Bureau Canada
President & Chief Legal Officer
Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada
Counsel, Marketing & IP, Canada & International
Tim Hortons, Popeyes, and Burger King Brands
Senior Legal Counsel
Director, Trademarks and Marketing Law
General Counsel, Canada
Ferrero Canada Ltd
Sr Legal Counsel
Labatt Breweries of Canada
Senior Legal Counsel
NEW FOR 2024
- APPRECIATE the growing impact of artificial intelligence in advertising, including virtual influencers, AI tools, and targeted advertising
- UNDERSTAND the advertising framework for green claims in Canada
- ASSESS new considerations for compliantly executing promotional contests and sweepstakes under the Competition Act
- EXPLORE new developments in advertising and marketing laws for the Canadian gambling and gaming industry
- COMPREHEND the role of advertising in sponsorships and partnerships
- IDENTIFY the implications for advertising stemming from the recent changes to Bill-96 CURB fake reviews and understand the significance of the FTC’s updated endorsement and testimonial guides to Canadian advertising
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
Join us and understand how the digital age continues to rapidly shift the advertising and marketing law landscape. From evolving privacy and consumer protection concerns to new challenges in advertising and marketing practices, this year’s program will equip you with the tool kit you need to handle Canada’s evolving mix of rules and regulations.
Don’t miss Canada’s most comprehensive Advertising and Marketing Law conference where leading legal practitioners and top industry experts will provide you with solutions to your most complex challenges.
WHO YOU WILL MEET
- In-House Counsel from all industries and Law firm Attorneys with practices in
- Marketing & Advertising
- Law Clerks & Paralegals servicing advertising and marketing practices
- Government and commission lawyers
- Privacy Officers, CASL Compliance Officers
- Directors, CEOs, VPs, and Managers of:
- Public or Consumer Relations
- Online/Social Media
Great new topics!
The conference provided a great overall summary of the key trends and issues as it relates to Canadian (and US) advertising and marketing.
The depth of topics is comprehensive. This conference hits on the most timely issues in this landscape.