IF YOU APPEAR BEFORE, ADVISE, OR SIT AS A MEMBER OF AN ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL, YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS THIS EXCEPTIONAL EVENT.
We are expanding our popular Advanced Administrative Law & Practice series to Edmonton, AB.
The administrative legal landscape is constantly changing, and maneuvering through it successfully has become increasingly complex – making this one of the most intricate and specialized practice areas. We have gathered a faculty of experienced practitioners to assist you in navigating these changes and help you adapt your practice to this new reality.
This comprehensive course will provide you with in-depth coverage of administrative law and practice in Canada, including:
- An update on top cases of the year including recent appellate case law and a discussion of recent trends
- Practical suggestions on dealing with self-represented and under-represented litigants
- A discussion on the duty to consult and administrative remedies
- An overview of assessing the reliability of evidence
…and much more!Join us at this ALL NEW Canadian Institute Advanced Administrative Law & Practice conference for up-to-the minute critical information and practical tips from leading practitioners.
Reserve your place now!
Spots go quickly at this popular event, and it has sold out in the past in Ottawa.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO ATTEND
- Learn best practices to successfully maneuver the Western Administrative law landscape
- Understand the latest developments on Standard of Review
- Deconstruct recent court and tribunal decisions across Western Canada and their implications
- Discuss your most difficult ethical dilemmas
- Interact with key peers, including Tribunals and Board Counsel, Government and Commission Lawyers,
Municipal Decision-Makers, Arbitrators, and Private Practice Lawyers