Data Services Representative, Special Projects
Toronto, ON (near Bay and Bloor)
About Our Company
The Canadian Institute, a global organization with affiliates in New York and London, UK, has for over 30 years been one of Canada’s leading providers of conferences and related products to senior leaders in the legal, business, and government sectors.
With offices in Toronto, New York and London (UK), our talented team of professionals believe that growth and success occur when the power of people and the power of information come together. This position will be based out of our Toronto office.
This role requires a passionate and detail oriented individual who will be part of the Data Services team. The Data Services Representative, Special Projects will be responsible for building and maintaining a database of contacts with special focus on obtaining opt-in permissions on key data segments.
- Validate existing data records and obtain email opt-ins through outbound calling and personal email follow up
- Work strategically with Manager and Team to complete assignments and ensure data optimization, cleanliness and accuracy
- Enter data records adhering to data structure and data standards
- Provide regular updates and feedback on assigned projects to Management
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Manager or Associate Marketing Director
- Confident communicator with strong listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Finds creative approaches to effectively meet department objectives
- Multi-tasking ability and strong time management skills
Education & Qualifications
- Minimum education; Grade 12 diploma
- Minimum 1-year Call Centre experience is an asset
- Strong knowledge of Excel, databases as well as other MS office products and internet search engines
- Knowledge of information systems and technologies that support effective Call Centre procedures is an asset
- Strong knowledge of MS office products and internet search engines
Interested in joining the team? If so, please submit your persuasive cover letter and resume to [email protected]