Data Services Representative (6 Month Contract)
Toronto, ON (near Bay and Bloor)
About Our Company
The Canadian Institute, a global organization with affiliates in New York and London, UK, has for over 30 years been one of Canada’s leading providers of conferences and related products to senior leaders in the legal, business, and government sectors.
With offices in Toronto, New York and London (UK), our talented team of professionals believe that growth and success occur when the power of people and the power of information come together. This position will be based out of our Toronto office.
This role requires a passionate and detail-oriented individual who will be part of the Data Services team. The Data Services Representative will be responsible for managing key data strategies and builds, maintaining and optimizing internal databases as well as executing regular data administration tasks.
*Please note this is a 6 Month Contract Position*
- Handling regular data administration tasks – capturing inbound leads from various sources, filter leads to sales teams
- Coordinate special marketing research initiatives – managing the strategy and working closely with Marketing teams
- Provide support and assistance to the Data Services Manager
- CRM database maintenance – regular audits, merging, cleansing, etc.
- Work strategically with other Data Services Representatives and Manager to complete assignments and ensure data optimization, cleanliness and accuracy
- Source and build data acquisition resources and efficiency tools
- Obtain key contacts and validate existing data records through outbound calling
- Enter data records adhering to data structure and data standards
- Provide regular updates and feedback on assigned projects to Management
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Manager or Associate Director of Marketing
- Attention to detail
- Confident communicator with strong listening skills
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Finds creative approaches to effectively meet department objectives
- Multi-tasking ability and strong time management skills
Education & Qualifications
- Minimum education; Grade 12 diploma
- Minimum 1 year call center experience is an asset
- Strong knowledge of Excel, databases as well as other MS office products and internet search engines
- Knowledge of information systems and technologies that support effective Call Centre procedures is an asset
Interested in joining the team? If so, please submit your persuasive cover letter and resume to [email protected]