INTERACTIVE ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION TOPICS
Participate in an expertly-moderated, informal, dynamic discussion with your counterparts in power. This unique format entails rotating through each table topic throughout the course of the day. Gather insights from the experience of thought-leaders in other organizations which you can integrate and adapt into an actionable plan.
- Clarity into Global Energy Adjustments
John Kourtoff CEO Canadian Green Fund Inc.
- Current impact of Ontario’s global adjustments on consumers and producers
- Forthcoming implications for the overall power sector overall
- CDM Taking the Lead
Gia M. DeJulio, P.Eng., LLM Director, Planning and Compliance Conservation & Demand Management Alectra Utilities
- Discovering innovative approaches and demand side market mechanisms to enhance conservation
- Key takeaways from current conservation programs and lessons learned for future implementation
- Succession Planning to Energize the Next Generation
Michelle Branigan CEO Electricity HR Canada
- Best recruitment practices to ensure the workforce is prepared to tackle challenges on hand
- Fine tuning general and specialized skills for the employees of tomorrow