Real-world solutions to your biggest turnaround roadblocks
The annual Shutdowns Turnarounds Superconference, taking place July 12-13 in Houston will provide you with innovative solutions and new strategies to tackle your on-going, critical turnaround challenges. Exclusively focused on turnarounds, this is one event where you will learn from experienced front-line experts who understand the complexities and requirements of a successful turnaround.
This year’s new program reflects the top issues within the industry, with sessions focused on:
- Detailed planning and execution methods and new techniques for effective post start-up evaluation
- The scope development process and new approaches to understand the extent of scope to be performed
- Managing simultaneous turnaround and capital project work
- Contractor strategies for greater accountability and risk reduction
- Effective communication behaviors for measurably improved turnarounds
- Initiatives to address industry’s needs for qualified skilled labor
This information-packed event will help you achieve your turnaround milestones, delivering proven solutions, applicable case studies and problem-solving discussions. Your team and your company will benefit from your new plan of action.
We look forward to seeing you in July in Houston!
Engage with industry experts, including:
Planning & Scheduling Supervisor
Kuraray America, Inc.
US Overhaul Manager & US Purchasing
Kuraray – Eval Plant
Turnaround Manager- Ingleside Plant
Maintenance Manager – Geismar Plant
Hilton Houston Post Oak
2001 Post Oak Blvd., Houston, Texas, US 77056-4401
A limited number of guest rooms have been set aside until Friday, June 23 for conference registrants and speakers. Rates start at $139.00 per night for a standard King/Queen guestroom and are available on a first-come, first-served basis so please book now. Click the BOOK button below to be taken to the reservations page. For further assistance, please call 1-800-HILTONS/713-961-9300 and reference “The CI Energy” group rate to receive the special discount. A credit card is required to guarantee a reservation, cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties.