Now in its 6th year, CI Energy Group’s annual Ontario Power Symposium is the place to engage with industry leaders, forge new relationships, and gain the latest intelligence you need to navigate Ontario’s evolving power sector.
Hear from key stakeholders from across North America as they share strategies for keeping carbon emissions low, controlling rising electricity costs, and managing consumer expectations. Topics include:
- Ontario’s supply & demand forecasts in light of climate change initiatives
- Utility innovation for meaningful customer engagement
- Next steps for nuclear and implementation in Ontario and beyond
- Managing cost and reliability through infrastructure upgrades and repairs
- Vehicle electrification in the province
- Adopting climate change strategies in First Nations’ communities and empowering remote communities
Ensure your team has a solid understanding of the key challenges and opportunities facing the Ontario Power industry in the short and long term.
Join us in April for an information-packed symposium designed for learning and networking. Secure your spot to ensure you and your team are up-to-date on the most important developments surrounding Ontario’s energy future!
Marriott Bloor Yorkville
90 Bloor Street East, Toronto, ON, M4W 1A7
For information on hotel room availability and reservations, please contact the Marriott Bloor Yorkville at (416) 961-8000 and request the ‘Canadian Institute’s Preferred Corporate Rate’. To book online go to the Marriott Bloor Yorkville website and under reservations use Corporate/Promotional Code is “KN8”. Please note rooms are sold based on availability with our negotiated rate starting at $236 for a Standard Room. To avoid penalties, cancellation notice must be received by 11:59pm on the day prior to arrival.