Join public and private sector transit leaders and experts from across Canada for an in-depth discussion of transit project delivery.
We are excited to announce that the Canadian Institute’s 5th Annual Urban Transit Infrastructure conference will be taking place April 30 – May 1, 2019 in Toronto.
Get the latest information on transit expansions and extensions, project funding and delivery models, and much more from owners and project companies who are directly involved in the planning, procurement and construction of rapid transit systems.
Here is a sample of what you can expect in 2019:
- Progress on new and expanding BRT and LRT projects across the country
- Discussion of alternate delivery models for transit projects
- The role of innovation in project delivery
- Considerations for operations and maintenance
- Managing geotechnical issues and unforeseen risk when building infrastructure
We look forward to seeing you in April in Toronto. Stay tuned for more details about our 2019 program. Reserve your space today:
Looking for the last edition of the Urban Transit Infrastructure conference?
Click for more information.