2 Exciting Days | 13 Timely Sessions | 2 Inspiring Keynotes
1 Practical Pre-Conference Workshop
Unlike other events, benefit from a meaningful opportunity to meet and learn from clinicians, HR decision-makers, legal counsel, vocational therapists, and union representatives. Ensure that you are up-to-speed on the latest, evidence-based practices for providing a safe, healthy work environment:
- “Are Your Employees are Being Heard? The Top 5 Biggest Mistakes to Avoid in Your Messaging, Communications and Outreach
- Sexual Harassment Prevention: What It Takes to Foster Appropriate Behavioral Models that Resonate at All Levels of Your Organization
- The Finer Points of Complying with Alberta’s New OHS Standards on Workplace Bullying
- Cultural Competency and Your Wellness Program: Cross-Cultural Examples of Mental Health Accommodation
- Employee Privacy Rights: Compliance and Recordkeeping Best Practices for the Employment Life Cycle
Experience an informative, interactive format featuring:
Pre-Conference Workshop – Tuesday, June 18WORKSHOP | MASTERCLASS – A Practical Guide to Identifying and Supporting an Employee in Crisis
Introducing “Breakout Roundtables”Break out into smaller-groups and discuss three of the most common employee mental health issues faced by employers: stress, anxiety & depression, and addiction issues.
Moderated by a subject matter expert, each table will focus on one discussion topic at a time. Spend 30 minutes at each roundtable and walk through complex, high-stakes workplace scenarios with seasoned mental health professionals, legal counsel, and HR experts.
Table topics include:
- Mood Disorders
- Employee Anxiety and Depression
- Managing Addiction & Dependency Issues
Interactive Panels, Hot Topics & More
- The Stress of Mitigating Workplace Stress: The Newest Research Findings Affecting Workplace Decision-Making
- Revisiting Sexual Harassment Preventative Strategies: Where Organizations Have Gone Right and Wrong in Fostering Workplace Cultural Awareness and Appropriate Behavioral Models
- Privacy Law Compliance and Recordkeeping throughout the Employment Life Cycle: The Top 5 Most Common, Unintentional Missteps
- It’s Lonely at the Top – How to Truly Support Your Senior Decision-Makers Toward Preventing Fatigue, Stress, and Burnout
Stay tuned for more details about this conference.