Workshop A | Build Your Project Management Skills to Oversee Housing Projects in Your Community
What is it about?
Take ownership of your housing projects with this workshop designed to teach the project management skills you need. Learn from Indigenous experts who have project management experience and are ready to share their advice. Through a series of interactive exercises, you’ll receive step-by-step instructions on everything you need to know to oversee projects from beginning to end:
- Real life advice from technical experts that have knowledge on project management, maintenance
- Practical insights into the behind the scenes planning, not just the materials and construction process
- Know when one task should be completed and the next one started throughout the construction
- Take a holistic view to capacity building: Optimize registration, draft forms appropriately, undergo due process
- Verify your internal organizational structure, to create awareness of gaps so that they can be filled according to priority