Sponsorship OpportunitiesCI Connect events offer a unique opportunity to sponsors through the Interactive Roundtable (IRT) format. By sponsoring an IRT, you will be able to engage face to face with senior-level decision-makers in discussions based on their challenges and concerns in the areas in which you provide solutions. These roundtable discussions can help your organization pinpoint potential client needs and how your solutions can be employed. Our approach is consultative to ensure that we are maximizing your organization’s visibility in front of key decision-makers in your target market. To discuss how to become a sponsor and host an IRT, contact Graeme Cowlen at 416-927-0718 ext. 7387, toll-free 1-877-927-0718 ext. 7387 or by email at [email protected].
- ONE (1) REPRESENTATIVE from your organization to CO-HOST A ROUNDTABLE, alongside a public sector moderator (you may propose a municipal or other public sector client for this role if you wish ). You will have exclusivity as the sole vendor representative for that discussion topic (strictly no sales pitches are allowed; any contributions to discussions are to be from a thought leadership perspective)
- TWO (2) ADDITIONAL FULL ACCESS PASSES for use by your organization
- Your organization will be entitled to EXHIBIT AT THE CONFERENCE. A 10’ X 10’ space will be provided strategically located for demonstrations and/or consultations
- Your organization LOGO/NAME WILL BE CO-BRANDED on all marketing material including the conference digital brochure and website, along with onsite signage, including logo on banner on the event main stage
- 100 WORD CORPORATE PROFILE on event website
- COMPLETE DELEGATE LIST with contact details (excluding email addresses) will be provided post event
- EVENT CAMPAIGN WISH LIST – you may identify 5 clients/prospects who you would like to see participate, we will handle the invitation process on your behalf
- Your organization will be entitled to a PRE-EVENT BRANDED WHITE PAPER ELECTRONIC MAILING. Sponsor will provide CI with a relevant white paper or research driven case study. All collateral must be approved by CI
- Your organization will have the opportunity to DISTRIBUTE PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL at the networking event
- Your organization will be entitled to a FULL PAGE ADVERTISEMENT in the conference materials. The sponsor is responsible for printing and providing copies of the advertisement to CI
- Your organization will have the opportunity for a CI FACILITATED POST EVENT ELECTRONIC MAILING to all attendees and speakers
Industry & Media Partnerships can be tailor-made to suit the needs of your members/subscribers and to fit within your communications framework. For more information on becoming an Industry/Media Partner please contact Jessica Bing at 1-877-927-0718 ext. 7275 or by email at [email protected].