FLEXIBLE PLANNING > INNOVATIVE DESIGN > MODERN HEALTHCARE FACILITIES THAT STAND THE TEST OF TIME
The disruptive force of technological advancements has led to medical breakthroughs and improved treatment. But it is a struggle to integrate ever-changing, modern technology into long-term healthcare infrastructure: planning and building takes years, costs and risks are increased, and once completed, a project must stand the test of multiple decades of use.
At the 3rd Annual Canadian Healthcare Infrastructure Forum West, taking place February 26-27 in Vancouver, healthcare (re)development project stakeholders will have the opportunity to develop strategies and best practices to overcome this challenge:
- Flexible design approaches that enable adaptation over time
- Budgeting for retrofits when planning maintenance and operations costs
- Virtual care tools and their impact on healthcare delivery and infrastructure
- Creating alignment between clinical requirements and project design
- Interoperability between old and new systems
- Lessons learned from projects across BC and Canada
Register today to get the tools you need to futureproof your next project, and maintain an up-to-date facility for years to come!