Over the next decade, government has pledged billions to build transit systems across Canada
We are excited to announce the Canadian Institute’s 3rd Annual Urban Transit Infrastructure West conference will be taking place on May 27-28, 2020 in Vancouver.
Be in the same room with public and private sector transit leaders and experts from across Canada for an in-depth discussion of the challenges and progress in transit project delivery.
Get the latest information on LRT and BRT expansions directly from the municipalities, federal and provincial transit agencies and project companies who are involved in the planning, procurement and construction of these rapid transit systems.
Here is a sample of what you can expect in 2020:
- New infrastructure funding and what this means for growing urban communities in Western Canada
- Progress on the challenges and next phase of LRT and BRT projects
- Lessons learned on how effective public and community outreach can enable projects to move forward
- Plans for projects that have moved beyond procurement to the operations & maintenance phase
- Transit systems from around the world and what can be adapted in Canada
Past speaking organizations include:
- Aird Berlis LLP
- Canadian Council for Public Private Partnership
- City of Surrey
- City of Toronto
- City of Vancouver
- City of Winnipeg
- DART – Dallas Area Rapid Transit
- Government of BC
- Infrastructure Canada
- Long Beach Transit
Stay tuned for more details about this conference
Looking for information on the 2nd Annual Urban Transit Infrastructure West?
Click here for more information.