Negotiating Clear and Precise Contracts
Aird & Berlis LLP
Managing risk and preventing disputes begins with negotiating contracts that are clear in meaning, precise in language, and meaningful in scope.
- Defining key stakeholders, clauses, and terms during negotiations
- Identifying your areas of largest potential risk in pricing, potential delays, and delivery system
- Negotiating risks regardless of organization or bargaining position
- Defining clear project parameters for each participant
- Developing a realistic expectation of project scope