Across the nation, Canadian municipalities are called upon to do more with less…
Yet the infrastructure gap is projected to grow to as much as $300 billion by 2025. Communities must balance current and future needs while maintaining notoriously tight budgets.
The 3rd Annual Infrastructure Asset Management West conference brings together asset management, maintenance, public works, engineering and even administrative departments to share best practices, find efficiencies and establish the above-mentioned balance.
It’s not easy, so this year’s program has taken the nine most common challenges and developed ‘Hands-On Case Studies’ to help communities overcome these barriers. In addition to presentations directly from municipal leaders, sessions will feature an interactive training portion. This means, as a delegate you can be sure to walk away with practical advice, contacts to use as resources, and fresh ideas to propose in your community. Check out the next page for a detailed agenda of what to expect!
No matter where you are on your asset management journey, or the size of your community, there is something to take-away from this event. Join us in Edmonton this June to make your asset management strategy the best it can be!
Top Reasons to Attend
- ONE – Learn how to utilize your AMP as a change management and decision-making tool across municipal departments
- TWO – Liaise with the public and elected officials to get asset management on the top of the government agenda
- THREE – Overcome common AM barriers with sequential Hands-On Case Studies that deliver practical advice
- FOUR – Interact with industry insiders from small, medium and large municipalities, other levels of government, private sector and advisors
- FIVE – Build on your existing asset management plan, compare it with peers’ and problem-solve implementation challenges collectively
Who You Will Meet:
Benefit from interactive discussions with Chief Administrative Officers; Chief Financial Officers; Chief Operating Officers; City Clerks; Councillors; Vice-Presidents, Directors, Managers and Analysts of:
- Asset Management
- Corporate Strategic Planning
- Public Works
- Information Systems
- Water/Wastewater Treatment
- Economic Development
- Government Agencies and Regulatory Bodies
- Construction and Engineering Firms
- Solution Providers
Venue Information at a Glance
The Sutton Place
10235-101 Street Edmonton, T5J 3E9