Join the three-day event focused on best practices for business, financial opportunities and success stories for thriving First Nation communities
Agenda at a Glance
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
WORKSHOP A 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Asset Management for the First Nation Housing Portfolio
WORKSHOP B 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
DOCUMENT SWAP: Housing Policy
Main Conference – Featured Sessions Include
Wednesday, April 17, 2018 – Thursday, April 18, 2019
- Bridging the Funding Gap between On- and Off-Reserve Housing
- Taking the Housing Management out of the Community
- Panel: How to Hire a Contractor
- Case Study: Training Future Tradespeople
- Partnerships that work: Indigenous communities, Industry & NGOs
- INTERACTIVE ROUNDTABLE: Fifteen Minutes with a Funding Partner
- Unpacking the Federal Budget Funding Allocation for Indigenous Peoples
- Update on a First Nations Owned Housing Authority
- Structuring Relationships with between First Nation Governments and Municipal Governments
- INTERACTIVE WORKING SESSION: Pride of Home Ownership
- Panel: Talking to Chief and Council
For complete information on First Nations Housing & Infrastructure West, download the complete program brochure today!