Indigenous communities across Canada are working with government partners to create a concrete foundation to support housing prosperity.
Initiatives include transferring the government portfolio to a national Indigenous-lead housing authority, while housing projects continue to be funded by the federal government’s combined $16 billion allocation from the last three years. Meanwhile, provincial leaders are launching new funding initiatives that will support both on- and off-reserve housing that will allow for greater continuity of housing requirements for people and communities.
Join us at the 3rd Annual First Nations Housing & Infrastructure West forum on April 16 – 18, 2019 in Vancouver, B.C. to hear the latest funding announcements and financing opportunities for both housing and infrastructure needs. Hear how communities are bridging the gap between on- and off-reserve housing, and network with industry leaders in energy, construction and design to identify the latest technologies that will support your community for generations to come.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND OUR NON-STOP INTERACTIVE EVENT:
- Gain clarity on funding programs for both on-reserve and off-reserve housing and infrastructure projects
- Hear the latest update on a First Nations owned housing authority
- Examine the successes of a third-party housing management system
- Interact with a variety of partners in housing, construction and energy to solidify your projects details
- Plan your asset management strategy for assessing homes and tracking repairs