Over the next decade, government has pledged billions to build transit systems across Canada
Urbanization and sprawl have contributed to unprecedented congestion of private and public modes of transportation. Effective and high quality rapid transit systems are necessary to combat this trend from escalating further. But transit projects are large-scale, complex, and long-term so the stakes are high for all project proponents.
At the 2nd Annual Urban Transit Infrastructure Forum, May 8-9 in Vancouver, you will have the opportunity to hear from experiences speakers involved in projects all over the country. They will address critical issues they have faced, share lessons learned and provide solutions to the complex challenges ahead of transit developers.
Network with project owners, managers, constructors and consultants involved in the construction of transit systems. Get their take on current project reviews, as well as future trends that will shape transit systems in the decades to come.
No matter your role in transit project delivery, this forum is your chance to engage with a spectrum of peers and colleagues, representing the country’s varied current and upcoming projects.
Participating companies include:
Top reasons to attend our non-stop interactive event:
- BE IN THE ROOM with, and hear directly from, diverse transit project proponents
- LEARN PRACTICAL advice from upcoming and Underway rapid transit projects in Vancouver, York and Calgary
- LOOK TOWARDS the future of transit infrastructure through MaaS and autonomous vehicle discussions
- DON’T JUST BUILD TRANSIT, understand its implications on the community and land use
- EXPERIENCE NEW perspectives from outside of Canada; Seattle – Sound Transit, California – Long Beach Transit, Dallas – DART – Dallas Area Rapid Transit
P: 1-877-927-0718 ext. 7387
P: 1-877-927-0718 ext. 7224
P: 1-877-927-0718 ext. 7297
Coast Coal Harbour Vancouver Hotel by APA
Address: 1180 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6E 4R5