Be in the same room with public and private sector transit leaders and experts from across Canada for an in-depth discussion of the challenges and progress in transit project delivery.
Building on the momentum of our successful 2018 conference, we are excited to announce that the Canadian Institute’s 2nd Annual Urban Transit Infrastructure – West conference will be taking place May 8-9, 2019 in Vancouver.
Get the latest information on LRT and BRT expansions directly from the municipalities, federal and provincial transit agencies and project companies who are involved in the planning, procurement and construction of these rapid transit systems.
Here is a sample of what you can expect in 2019:
- New infrastructure funding and what this means for growing urban communities in Western Canada
- Progress on the challenges and next phase of LRT and BRT projects to increase capacity
- Lessons learned on how effective public and community outreach can enable projects to move forward
- Plans for projects that have moved beyond procurement to the operations & maintenance phase
- Transit systems from around the world and what can be adapted in Canada
We look forward to seeing you in May in Vancouver. Stay tuned for more details about our 2019 program. Reserve your space today:
Looking for the last edition of the Urban Transit Infrastructure West conference?
Click for more information.