Canada’s Flagship Event for Turnaround & Shutdowns Professionals
Mark your calendar now and be sure to join us for the 18th Annual Shutdowns Turnarounds Superconference, taking place December 10 & 11, 2019 in Calgary.
Join the hundreds of others in the turnaround community who have gathered to network and learn first-hand how to succeed in an increasingly challenging environment.
Get techniques you will not find anywhere else as you interact with owners, contractors and innovative solution experts to share new strategies, compare points of pain, and come out ahead.
Interested in Speaking at the 18th Annual Shutdowns Turnarounds Superconference?
We are now accepting proposals and recommendations for individuals who will bring practical and relevant insight to share for our 2019 event. We are currently interested in formats including keynotes, discussion groups, case studies, panels and workshops, on topics including:
- Planning and scheduling
- Cost controls
- Scope management
- Turnaround execution
- Operations engagement and planning
- Workforce management
Click here to submit your Speaker Application.
Join us this December for:
- A highly relevant program developed from extensive research within the turnaround community
- Interactive sessions to discuss common pain points and find workable solutions
- Case studies from across a diversity of industries including oil & gas, petrochemical, power, pulp & paper and more
- Multiple networking opportunities with key decision-makers from industry in an informal and friendly setting
- Pre-conference interactive workshops for a more in-depth learning experience
Ensure you and your team are well prepared with the solutions you need to deliver a turnaround that is on time, within budget and safe.
We look forward to seeing you in Calgary this year!
While we update the website with event highlights and speakers, take a moment to review the last edition of our 2018 Shutdowns and Turnarounds Superconference.
The Canadian Institute
E: [email protected]
P: 1-877-927-0718 ext. 7308
E: [email protected]
P: 1-877-927-0718 ext. 7229
E: speakeropportu[email protected]