Canada’s Leading AML, Compliance & Financial Crime Resource Forum
The Canadian Institute’s 18th Annual Forum on Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crime returns to Toronto, ON from May 7-8, 2019 with the latest updates germane to the evolving regulatory landscape. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear directly from the government and discuss the most pressing developments and issues with your peers in the AML and financial crime community.
- Understanding the impact of the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act of 2018
- Reviewing the new examination guidelines released by FINTRAC
- Updates on the regulation of the digital currency, cannabis and real estate industries
- Using AI and other emerging technologies to create robust compliance programs
- Applying enhanced KYC and due diligence requirements
Download the brochure now for more information on this flagship event.
The Annual Gathering for AML and Financial Fraud Professionals from Industries including: