Getting to Calgary
The Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium’s Official Airline
Air Canada is the official Canadian airline for the 18th annual Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium. Delegates can obtain a 10% discount on the all Flex, Latitude, Business and First Class reservations (does not apply to Tango rates). To book a flight with your promotion code, access and enter the promotion code YGBGQBU1 in the Promotion Code located in the flight reservation panel.
- The booking is to be made to the following city: Calgary, YYC (AB)
- The travel period begins Tuesday, March 13, 2018 and ends Thursday, March 29, 2018. Travel is valid Monday to Sunday.
- No discount will apply to Tango bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S. However, all bookings made using the promotion code will count toward the minimum 10 passenger requirement for Meetings and Conventions events.
- Eligible Tickets. A ticket is eligible for the discount provided it has been purchased on aircanada.com, and provided the Promotion Code has been applied at time of purchase. Any ticket not purchased on aircanada.com for the purposes of travel to an Event will not qualify for any benefits provided by the Meetings and Conventions Product. A ticket purchased on aircanada.com but for which the applicable Promotion Code was not entered or was entered incorrectly will not be eligible for the Discount.
- Discount. The Discount is applied to the fare at the time that the travel ticket with Air Canada is purchased. The Discount and the fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.
For website assistance or to reserve by phone, please call Air Canada directly at 1 800 361-7585.