The essential event for candid discussions on resource development in Canada’s North
CI Energy Group welcomes you to the 18th Annual Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium, in Calgary, for the latest crucial information on Northern resource development.
This is your opportunity to be in the same room with senior government officials, key industry players, and Northern community leaders for straightforward conversations and information sharing on how to develop the North’s significant landlocked resources.
With the current and evolving political, economic, and environmental landscape, how does Canada fit in with its Arctic neighbours? What opportunities exist and what is required to move forward with sustainable resource development? Ask the tough questions and get answers to the critical issues affecting you.
Ensure you are part of the conversation by joining us on March 21 and 22 at this must-attend event for the major stakeholders in Arctic oil and gas development.
Who You Will Meet
This is a must-attend event for professionals involved in Northern resource development. The spectrum of job responsibilities includes:
- Business Development
- New Ventures
- Project Managers
- Indigenous and Aboriginal Affairs
- Land Management & Environmental Approvals
- Community Affairs
- Policy and Risk
- Regulatory and Government Affairs
- Legal Affairs
- Logistics, Infrastructure, Transportation
- Finance and Procurement
- Presidents and CEO’s
Top Reasons To Attend
- LEARN where the North fits into global oil & gas supply and demand
- DETERMINE the implications of the freeze on oil and gas licensing in Canada’s Arctic offshore
- HEAR updates and next steps on the National Energy Board Modernization
- LEARN how industry and First Nations are working together on projects and joint ventures
- EXPLORE new developments in LNG and alternative energy to reduce the reliance on diesel