If you appear before, advise, or sit as a member of an administrative tribunal, you cannot afford to miss this exceptional event.
Canada’s administrative law landscape is constantly changing – making this one of the most intricate and specialized practice areas. Hear our faculty of seasoned legal experts on how to navigate these changes and adapt your practice.
Join us at The Canadian Institute’s 18th Annual Conference on Advanced Administrative Law & Practice to get up-to-the minute critical information and practical tips from leading practitioners.
Highlights of this year’s program include:
- An expanded case law review — ensure that your legal team has up-to-date knowledge of the must-know cases for 2018 and beyond
- A focus on access to justice and accommodation — be part of the discussion on cultural competence, self- and under-represented litigants, and making the legal profession meaningfully inclusive
- An updated refresher on legal ethics — gain new insights from ethical dilemmas posed by all-new speakers
- Spotlight on inquiries, investigations, and inspections — prevent the classic procedural pitfalls to ensure clear and fair proceedings
A Few Words from Professionals like You
“I liked the variety of high-quality speakers and the chance to speak to fellow attendees.”
– Legal Counsel, Department of Justice
“The presentation of developments was provided in a concrete and practical way that is easily translatable in to practice.”
– Senior Legal Counsel, Copyright Board of Canada
“Relevant, interesting, and interactive presentations.” – Legal Counsel, Military Police Complaints Commission of Canada
Venue Information at a Glance
Courtyard by Marriott Ottawa Downtown
Address: 350 Dalhousie Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 7E9