Since 2001, CI Energy Group’s annual Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium has been North America’s premier Arctic oil and gas conference, bringing together community leaders, government officials and key industry players for candid discussion and critical information sharing.
We invite you to join us at the 17th Annual Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium this March 15-16, 2017 in Calgary for a forum that brings together government officials, community leads and industry players for an open discussion on moving production forward in Canada’s North.
Director, Petroleum Resources
Government of the Northwest Territories
Senator from Nunavut
Deline First Nation
Skybattle Resources Inc.
Department of Political Science & Senior Research Fellow
Centre for Research and Strategic Studies, University of Calgary
Northern Projects Management Office
Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
NEW HOT TOPICS FOR 2017!
- Clarity on new regulatory processes to support resource development in the North
- Recent developments in the Canadian Petroleum Resources Act
- Celebrating the latest progress on the Inuvik – Tuktoyaktuk Highway and the opportunities that lay ahead
- Status and development of northern deepwater ports
- A close look at Significant Discovery Licenses and what this means for commercial viability
- How industry, government and First Nations are working together to address concerns and achieve successful outcomes
- Reasons for optimism in smaller scale and innovative project development currently underway
- Exploring the market environment and the role of geopolitics in the demand and production of Northern gas