Workshop A | Bullet-Proof Scheduling to Elevate Your Turnaround Performance
What is it about?
(Registration Opens at 8:00 am)
This workshop will delve into detailed scheduling, addressing the common and inevitable
areas where schedules break down:
- Engaging schedulers early in the process for more effective scheduling
- Ensuring the schedule is communicated to all stakeholders to avoid surprises; using contractor input in the pre-planning stage before it’s too late to modify the schedule
- Moving from the spreadsheet to a resource loaded schedule
- How do you perform a good schedule review?
- Assessing the usual areas where schedules break down
Building your P6 Schedule
- What kind of detail is necessary for an effective critical path?
- How to ensure your base scope fits within the calendar and how to adjust if necessary
- How do you manage schedule reporting during the event?
A light lunch will be provided to those who attend Workshops A and B.