Annually, regulators, privacy, data, and security professionals, as well as leading in-house counsel and lawyers from across all sectors mark their calendars for this renowned event that serves as a roadmap for privacy and data security success.
Take part in Canada’s Leading Privacy Compliance Forum, where Law and Technology Intersect to resolve critical privacy challenges across all industry sectors.
- INCORPORATE global enforcement priorities for 2019 into your existing compliance regimen
- DEVISE privacy strategies to meet international standards
- DEVELOP a post-enforcement compliance check list of newly enforced regulations
- MASTER the evolving digital privacy landscape and the keystones of the new computing movement
Agenda at a Glance
Main Conference – Sessions Include
Tuesday, January 29, 2019 – Wednesday, January 30, 2010
- Spotlight on the Governance of Privacy Fireside Chat: Devising Privacy Strategies to Meet International Standards – A Government Insider’s Perspective on Global Privacy Enforcement
- Be Proactive, Not Reactive: Operationalizing Privacy by Design
- Analyzing Mandatory Breach Notification Provisions, Now in Effect
- Post-Enforcement Compliance Check-In: GDPR vs. PIPEDA – How to Alleviate Compliance Challenges When Your Organization is Subject to Both Laws
- Digital Data Governance: Resolving the Conflict Between Innovation and Privacy
- Coffee & Case Law: Spotlight on Privacy & Data Security Litigation: Addressing Current Privacy Litigation Concerns and Mitigating Future Risk – Lessons Learned from High Profile Breaches
- Panacea or Peril: Exploring the Built-In Protections and Risk-Mitigation Design for Tomorrow’s Internet of Things/Everything
- Fireside Chat: The New California Privacy Law and What it Means for Canadian Businesses
- A Vote for Privacy in Politics: Privacy & Democracy – A Troubling Mix?
- Exploring the Changing Landscape of Health Information Privacy
- Privacy in Public: Managing Personal Data in File Shares
- Cybersecurity Responsiveness Training: Perceived Risk vs. Level of Preparedness
- Devising Cyber-Liability Risk Management Protocols
- Interactive Peer-to-Peer Speed-Mentoring: The Nuts and Bolts of Creating a Culture of Privacy Compliance
For complete information,
download the program brochure now.